EPA Smart Sectors Roundtable
Please join the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for an agriculture and food production Smart Sectors roundtable discussion prior to the start of the Summit program on Thursday afternoon.
· Agriculture stakeholders
· Environmental NGO’s
· Local, State and Federal government employees
What: EPA Smart Sectors is a partnership program that provides a platform to collaborate with regulated sectors and develop sensible approaches that better protect the environment and public health: https://www.epa.gov/smartsectors
Where: Colorado State University Lory Student Center
1101 Center Avenue Mall, Room 308
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
When: Thursday December 5, 2019, 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
The roundtable is focused on the following:
· Identifying practical solutions to various environmental regulatory, permitting, and compliance challenges to achieve more effective and efficient environmental outcomes.
· To improve relationships and enhance communications among agriculture and food production stakeholders.
· To identify and share solutions related to challenges that adversely impact efficient and timely compliance.
· Stakeholders will come together to share their individual expertise and experience. Participants will be asked to share their individual viewpoints throughout the roundtable and consensus will not be sought.
Questions to ponder before attending the roundtable:
· In your personal opinion which EPA policies or regulations would you like to see modified or made easier with which to comply?
· In your personal opinion what could the EPA do to accomplish this?
For more Information:
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Senior Advisor to the Regional Administrator for Public Engagement
1595 Wynkoop Street
Denver, CO 80202
ALL-INCLUSIVE REGISTRATION FEES:
Industry professional - $100
University faculty/staff - $50
Government/nonprofit - $50
Student - $10